Grade Level: 3rd+
- white construction paper (I used 9″ x 12″ in the example)
- water color paper would also work nicely
- markers to color (crayons or colored pencils would also work)
- shape or object to trace
- ideas: scissors, glue bottle, clothes pin, key, magnifying glass, etc.
- Using a pencil, trace object several times in various positions around the paper.
- Choose to erase (like example) certain lines to give a layered effect of the traced objects. If you don’t erase the lines, the outcome will still look neat. If you don’t erase, color each section a different color.