Grade Level: 1st+
- white construction paper (I used 9″ x 12″ in the example)
- non permanent markers such as Crayola
- broad tip, not fine tip, works best
- rain or snow falling from the sky
- Instruct kids to create a tight zig-zag color burst on their papers. Patterns and colors can be anything desired.
- Once the paper is nearly filled with the markers’ ink, the students should hold their papers outside in the rain or snow for several second, depending on how hard it’s coming down.
- Let dry in a flat place.